Saturday, February 25, 2017

My Finalish Oscar predictions.

Here they are and also who would get my vote if I had one on categories that I have seen all of the nominees.
Best Picture
Will win: La La Land
My choice: Moonlight

Best Actor
Will win: Denzel Washington but no one really knows.
My choice: Casey Affleck

Best Supporting Actor
Will win: Mahershala Ali
My choice: depending on the moment Ali or Lucas Hedges

Best Actress
Will win: Emma Stone
My choice: Ruth Negga

Best Supporting Actress
Will win: Viola Davis
My choice: Viola Davis

Animated Feature: Zootopia
Cinematography and Costumes La La Land

Best Director
Will win: Damien Chazelle La La Land
My choice: Barry Jenkins

Documentary Feature: OJ Made in America
Documentary Short: Joe's Violin

Editing: La La Land
Foreign Film: The Salesman
Makeup and Hair: Star Trek Beyond
Score: La La Land
Song: City of Stars La La Land
Production Design: La La Land
Animated Short: Pearl
Live short: Ennemis Interieurs
Sound editing: Hacksaw Ridge
Sound Mixing: La La Land
Visual effects: Jungle Book

Adapted Screenplay:
Will win: Moonlight
My choice: Moonlight

Original Screenplay:
Will win: Manchester by the Sea
My choice: Manchester by the Sea










No comments:

Post a Comment