Sunday, May 1, 2016

My 10 favorite cities and towns in Europe and North America.

I have done a good amount of traveling in Europe and North America.  This weekend I went to London for the first time in over twenty years and the first time as an adult.  What a great experience to have so many years later when I can appreciate it more.  As celebration I'm going to list in alphabetical order my 10 Favorite cities and towns in North America and Europe in alphabetical order.   Please feel free to comment or question.  London is not eligible as I'm still processing the experience.   Also no city or town I have lived in is eligible.   So that would explain no Seattle or Boston

1.  Amsterdam, The Netherlands

2. Budapest, Hungary

3. Florence, Italy

4.  Madrid, Spain

5. Montreal, Canada

6. Naxos,Greece

7. New York City, USA

8.  Paris, France

9. Prague, Czech Republic

10. San Francisco, USA


2 comments:

  1. Where does Los Angeles rank with getting fresh oranges from the backyard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like fresh oranges! I love Weho! Just not the rest of LA. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete