Friday, March 4, 2016

My favorites in 2015 film.

Now that the Oscars are over, you can finally have what you've been waiting for.  You want to know what I, Dan Rosson, liked best.  So here we go.   In a week I will tell you my very favorite of these choices along with a few other favorites not mentioned here today! All of today$s choices are in alphabetical order.

My Favorite Adapted Screenplays:
Brooklyn
Carol
Creed
The Martian
Room

My Favorite original Screenplays
Inside Out
It Follows
Spotlight
Spy
Straight Outta Compton

Best Supporting Performance by a Male Actor
Steve Carell The Big Short
Idris Elba Beasts of No Nation
Tom Hardy The Revenant
Mark Ruffalo Spotlight
Sylvester Stallone Creed

Best Supporting Performance by a Female Actor
Joan Allen Room
Rose Byrne  Spy
Jennifer Jason Leigh The Hateful Eight
Alicia Vikander Ex Machina
Julie Walters Brooklyn

Best Documentary Feature
Amy
Best of Enemies
Cobain: Montage of Heck
Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief
What Happened, Miss Simone?

Best Director
Lenny Abrahamson Room
Peter Docter and Ronne Del Carmen Inside Out
Todd Haynes Carol
Tom McCarthy Spotlight
David Robert Mitchell It Follws

Best Lead Performance by a Female Actor
Blythe Danner I'll See You in my Dreams
Brie Larson Room
Rooney Mara Carol
Saoirse Ronan Brooklyn
Alicia Vikander The Danish Girl

Best Lead Performance by a Male Actor
Matt Damon The Martian
Leonardo Dicaprio The Revenant
Michael Fassbender Steve Jobs
Samuel L Jackson The Hateful Eight
Jacob Tremblay Room

And my 10 favorite films of 2015 were
Amy
Best of Enemies
Brooklyn
Carol
Creed
Inside Out
It Follows
Room
Spotlight
Straight Outta Compton








No comments:

Post a Comment