Saturday, March 19, 2016

My Very favorites in 2015 Film: The Winner's Version

Now  that I've finally seen my first 2016 film (Zootopia), it's time to close up on 2015.  Here are my choices for winners in 2015 film.

Best Song in a Film- Til it Happens To You (from the Hunting Ground)
Best Original Score- Music from It Follows
Best Animated Film- Inside Out
Best Costumes in a Film- Carol
Best Set Direction- Mad Max: Fury Road
Best Use of Sound in a Film: The Revenant
Best Visual Effects: Ex Machina
Best Cinematography- The Revenant
Best Acting Ensemble- Spotlight


My Favorite Adapted Screenplays:
Brooklyn
Carol
Creed
The Martian
Room - WINNER

My Favorite original Screenplays
Inside Out - WINNER
It Follows
Spotlight
Spy
Straight Outta Compton

Best Supporting Performance by a Male Actor
Steve Carell The Big Short
Idris Elba Beasts of No Nation
Tom Hardy The Revenant
Mark Ruffalo Spotlight
Sylvester Stallone Creed -WINNER

Best Supporting Performance by a Female Actor
Joan Allen Room
Rose Byrne  Spy
Jennifer Jason Leigh The Hateful Eight - WINNER
Alicia Vikander Ex Machina
Julie Walters Brooklyn

Best Documentary Feature
Amy
Best of Enemies -WINNER
Cobain: Montage of HeckGoing Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief
What Happened, Miss Simone?

Best Director
Lenny Abrahamson Room -WINNER
Peter Docter and Ronne Del Carmen Inside Out
Todd Haynes Carol
Tom McCarthy Spotlight
David Robert Mitchell It Follows

Best Lead Performance by a Female Actor
Blythe Danner I'll See You in my Dreams
Brie Larson Room -WINNER
Rooney Mara Carol
Saoirse Ronan Brooklyn
Alicia Vikander The Danish Girl


Best Lead Performance by a Male Actor
Matt Damon The Martian
Leonardo Dicaprio The Revenant
Michael Fassbender Steve Jobs
Samuel L Jackson The Hateful Eight
Jacob Tremblay Room - WINNER

And my 10 favorite films of 2015 were
Brooklyn
Room
Spotlight


And ranked in Order from 10 to 1 my favorite films of 2015 were:
10.  Straight Outta Compton
 9.  It Follows
 8.  Carol
 7.  Creed
6.  Amy
5.   Best of Enemies
4.   Brooklyn
3.   Spotlight
2.   Room
And my favorite film of 2015 was:

INSIDE OUT.

I'm looking forward to more great film in 2016!








No comments:

Post a Comment